Dev Log 1/11/2013
This evening I worked on basic boiler plate stuff. I put some stuff up on github including Futile QuickStart I even made a pull request for Futile.
I pretty much spent the rest of evening fighting my font code. Fonts took way too long because I though I was running the latest version of Futile, but it turned out I wasn’t. I got confused about my github pull and which package I imported. Exactly, one of those things that bugs me about the way github’s and Unity’s idiosyncrasies interact. Anyway, once I figuring that out, Futile gave me a useful error that nicely explained what the problem was, oh hum.
- Oldest ▾